- Front Desk Host/Hostess Receptionist It is Center of Hope's desire for everyone who comes in to feel welcome and accepted. The vounteer who is up front would be the inital person to make make this happen. From there they would continue to listen and answer questions about the ministry, to help with clothing items, bike purchases, basic computer questions, and answer the phone. An orientation and other training at the Center will be provided.
- Faith Community Nursing The vision of the Faith Community Nursing Program is to have a Nurse in the Care Center during open hours M-F 11-5. The purpose of the program is, heath education, advocacy, and promote wellness. welcome to visit with Nancy about our expanded ministry
We receive bikes that need a little tune-up and basic repair. We would enjoy having your help with these repairs!
- Winter Clothing We receive thousands of items of winter clothing every year!
Volunteers to help us sort the clothing into gender, type and sizes.
Help us make our winter clothing ministry run smoothly!
Contact us to set up a time to help sort clothing.
- Mother Baby Baskets
Our Mother Baby Baskets are very much appreciated by the new mothers that receive them. We have a number of items that have been donated that need to be put together in a “basket” we can hand to the mother when she comes. Come put together a few mother baby baskets and visit with us!
- Sports Night (Basketball) Ministry
Every Monday night from September to May, Sports Night needs young men to play basketball and lead small groups. Young women are also needed to talk with the women and children that come to watch the basketball games. We usually meet for prayer around 6:30 pm and then leave to pick up players. We play at 7:00 pm at Faith Lutheran Church. Contact us to volunteer to help with Sports Night!
- Bible Studies
Our weekly Bible studies would love to have people attend the Bible Study and spend time growing relationships with those who attend. Volunteers may be asked to lead a study. Contact us to volunteer with the Bible Study!
- Custodial and general cleaning
- Help fold and stuff our monthly newsletter
- Become a member of our Prayer Team
- Help with small projects around our facility – examples include: spring cleaning, small construction projects, etc.
- Contact us to talk about other possibilities!