Faith Community Nursing
Faith Community Nursing provides local residents no-cost access to a registered nurse to discuss health issues. Guests receive health education and coaching, blood pressure and vision assessment screening, and prayer support as needed.
Faith Community Nursing Hours:
- Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Friday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. then at Faith Temple Food Giveaway 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Closed Saturday, Sunday & Monday
What is a Faith Community Nurse?
Registered Nurses who integrates faith and health, empowering people through being a:
- Health counselor/coach
- Referral Adviser
- Compassionate presence
- Prayer companion
- Advocate for guests with health agencies
- Partner with other health providers
How does this happen at Center of Hope?
- As we greet guests and by being available to discuss health issues.
- Collaborating with other health agencies to help our guests navigate the journey to better health
- Provide health education, coaching and advocacy to promote wellness
- Assist with blood pressure, vision and mini-health assessment screening
- Provide limited Pastoral/Nursing visits to guests in the home, and at the Center
Faith Community Nursing Vision/Mission
Through compassionate presence and application of the nursing process, based on health assessment, the Faith Community Nurse advocates for the Center of Hope guests to pursue holistic health.