We are looking for a Bike Coordinator Assistant
To apply send a letter or email of interest along with your resume to:
Brett Rockvam: email@example.com or 1905 E 8th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Title: BIKE COORDINATOR ASSISTANT
General Hours of Work: 25 to 45 hours per week Talk to us about your availability.
Reports to: Bike Ministry and Volunteer Coordinator/Outreach Pastor
- Provides leadership and organization to the Geared To Empower Bike Ministry. Duties include:
- Pastoral heart for people
- Assisting guests with bike repair
- Repairing and pricing bikes for distribution
- Training and assisting volunteers
- Salvage parts for bike repair
- Maintaining a good supply of bikes for volunteers to work on and for guests to purchase.
Education and/or Experience:
- The Bike Coordinator Assistant will be a person with a heart for God and people. College Degree is preferable but not required.
- The preferred candidate will comprehend the Center of Hope’s contribution to Church and society in order to articulate the Center of Hope’s mission, values, vision, and compelling cases to multiple audiences, one-on-one, and through formal proposals and presentations.
- Experience with bike repair is helpful but not required.
- Self starter able to help fulfill Center of Hope’s mission and vision.
- Detailed personality to complete goals and objectives.
1905 E 8th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57103